BACK TO SCHOOL paperwork
Dear Redwood families,
Thank you to all of you that have already submitted your back-to-school required paperwork.
There is still time to complete your paperwork by July 5, 2022.
Additionally, Redwood Cooperative School requires completion of a background check for any family member who plans to volunteer during the school day or attend any field trips during the year. There is no fee for these background checks to be completed at this time. Completed paperwork can be returned to the Redwood office or placed in the locked mailbox outside of the front door. The three required forms are available at the buttons below.
- a copy of your student’s birth certificate (new families only)
- an updated immunization record (please note the new Hep A requirement of two injections)
- an updated COVID vaccine record (if applicable)
- a preventative healthcare screening completed by your child’s physician (this can be completed by your physician for any well-visit appointment within the last 12 months; new families or kindergarten families only)
- a completed eye exam form (due by January 1, 2023)
- a completed dental exam form (due by January 1, 2023)